Version 1.3 has arrived!
Published Date: 13 July 2013
Focus Booster 1.3 is complete, beta tested and ready for the public to use. It is cleaner, more consistent with what the users want and gives more flexiblity in how it is used. We hope you are as excited about it as we are!
Say 'hello' to the updated version of focus booster, download it today!
Familiarise yourselves with the new features of your favourite productivity tool
- looping sessions
- increased break length flexibility
- more control over the ticking sound
- adjust the tool size and have it memorised when returning from minimised
- new break completion notification
- logic update to ignore incomplete sessions in the count
- cleaner UI
Those of you who have subscribed to the forum will see many of the issues being closed (which is very exciting after so many years!). We intend to keep improving foucs booster but we need your support to do so. We know you all love having a free tool, but that doesn't provide us with any resource to mantain it. Get up-to-date with our crowdfunding campaign here.
Anyone who is new here and debating the benefits of using a productivity app, here is why you should;
- greater output of work
- encouragement to ignore distratctions
- easy to manage your time
- the app seemlessly integrates into your working day
- simple to invoice using the session count
- productivity will improve phenomenally
- you will have more time to do the things you love
- we are going to be continuously improving the tool to make it even greater
Student, freelancer, developer, doctor...no matter what you are using focus booster for, you will see astounding improvements in your work output.
Please support our crowdfunding campaign to add to the focus booster platform. We want to build free mobile apps, improve the free desktop app and build great integration points with third party software, add the ability to report, manage clients and invoice. The list goes on but we really want to get started so please get behind us!
Download focus booster 1.3 today! Be sure to uninstall 1.2 first. Happy productivity!